Angle Roller Pen
Angle Roller Pen
The Angle Roller Pen is crafted with a brushed aluminum technique designed to give a subtle texture to enhance your writing. Its full aluminum metal design is heavy in texture but light to the touch, providing long-term comfort for extended use.
- The special nib independently developed by KACO is suitable for hard pen calligraphy/daily writing.
- Good ink control, smooth writing, not easy to break the ink
- Kaco - Angle To Be Profound, And Different.
- The Classy-Brushed Aluminum Technique Brings Out A Subtle Texture Towards Daily Use. Full Aluminum Metal Design, Heavy Texture But Light Touch, Makes Never Tired Of Writing for a long time.
- Iraurita Fine Nib, Germany imports Schmidt core writing parts, experiencing a smooth writing.
- Brand Name : Kaco
- Pen Type : Rollerball pen
- Ink Feature : Fine
- Ink color: Black
- Use: For all creative types, writers, business professionals, work colleagues, pen lovers and collectors.
- If the exterior of your pen becomes marred with fingerprints, dirt, or grime, use a soft cloth to wipe it off.
- Always keep your pen capped when not in use to prevent the ink from drying out.
- If your pen is clogged, try rolling it around a blank sheet of paper. If it doesn’t loosen up and start flowing again, run it under some warm water. Shaking the pen can dislodge a clog as well.
This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. After processing and leaving the warehouse, orders take between 2-3 business days to arrive at the destination.
Design is not just a purely aesthetic act, but design as we understand it is a comprehensive way of thinking and problem-solving. Simplicity is the choice after thinking, the result of finding the essence of product design.
We follow the international design language and innovative spirit, and apply this concept in the fields of technology, materials, manufacturing engineering, etc., and strictly adhere to the ultimate pursuit of details and quality in every link.
We firmly believe that only through perfect details and quality can the essence of simple design be conveyed, which is why products can transcend the flow of time and trends and become classics.