The Kalor Scraper is a must-have tool for any artist. Its ergonomic design makes it comfortable to handle, while its stainless steel construction ensures it can effectively scrape, and mix colors.
- These palette knife / painter's spatula set is great for artists of any skill level.
- The spatulas can be used with many types of paint, acrylic, ceramics, pottery, arts and crafts, model / hobbyist painting, fabric painting, decoration, and more.
- Brand Name : Kaco
- Type: Scraper
- Use : For Mixing, Spreading and Scumbling colors
- After each use, clean your palette knives thoroughly to prevent paint from drying and hardening on the blade.
- For acrylic paints, you can clean palette knives with soap and water.
- If you're working with oil paints, you can use a solvent like turpentine or mineral spirits to clean the palette knife.
- When mixing paints on your palette, use gentle motions to avoid scraping the palette's surface excessively and wearing down the blade.
This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. After processing and leaving the warehouse, orders take between 2-3 business days to arrive at the destination.
Design is not just a purely aesthetic act, but design as we understand it is a comprehensive way of thinking and problem-solving. Simplicity is the choice after thinking, the result of finding the essence of product design.
We follow the international design language and innovative spirit, and apply this concept in the fields of technology, materials, manufacturing engineering, etc., and strictly adhere to the ultimate pursuit of details and quality in every link.
We firmly believe that only through perfect details and quality can the essence of simple design be conveyed, which is why products can transcend the flow of time and trends and become classics.